We need a Marketing Manager who helps us to grow our company and brand awareness globally.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, social media, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Native or highly fluent in English.
- Some fluency in Spanish.
- Experience working with Mailchimp, Unbounce, WordPress, Hubspot,…
- Experience working in Online Marketing Agencies and/or SaaS Companies.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal. Probably you’ll be speaker introducing our technology in events or explaining the future of online marketing…
- Probably one of the most passionate experience: Help to create a global company
- Home-based position
- Flexible working hours
- Start date: today (?)
- Individual Career Plan
This is an excellent opportunity to live the growth of a local startup to something really great and fun! We’re currently focused to make our clients base stronger for a secure expansion.
If you want to enjoy our family and live our adventure, send me an email to jobs [at] adinton [dot] com, with your CV or your personal story, linkedin, twitter, github…