There are different facets of online marketing and social media is gradually gaining popularity. There are millions of users on social networks and this creates a ripe market form marketers and advertisers. When you want to use social media, you should find online marketing software and tools that will help you achieve this objective. In this article we will take a deeper look at some of the tools used by the popular social sites like Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
There are numerous tools that will boost your visibility on Twitter. These tools will provide adequate assistance in terms of sharing, analysis and timing. Here are the main tools that you should consider:
- Save Publishing: This tool will help marketers to find small passages that have less than 140 characters. When you find such content, you will be able to highlight it and tweet it easily from your account.
- Followerwonk: This is one of the most essential data tools that you can make use of on Twitter. This will provide insights and valuable information about the various followers on different accounts and gives you the opportunity to find the right timing to reach your target audience.
- Latest.is: The program will generate the latest links on Twitter that are interesting. In as much as you will not know the author of the tweets, you will be able to engage in trending hashtags.
- Tweriod: This online marketing software will evaluate and scrutinize your account and give a report on the best time to schedule your tweets. This will be based on the response that you get from your tweets. This will define the peak times for your Twitter audience.
- Must Be Present: This is a good tool to analyze your social activity. It will tell you on average how long you respond to comments and questions that are posted on your account.
Facebook is one of the most popular social networks with a very huge percentage of users from all over the world. We have put together a list of tools that will help you achieve great results from your Facebook pages. Some of the important tools include:
- Conversion Score which will analyze and report the influence of your Facebook page. This will indicate the performance level of the various campaigns on social media.
- There is also another tool known as Wolfram Alpha Facebook report that will generate a comprehensive report from your Facebook account. The tool will check the number of times that post, what time of day, language used and so on.
- LikeAlyzer would be the ideal tool to use if you want to get feedback and recommendations based on the overall performance of your account.
- Fanpage Karma will help you in comparing two fan pages so as to see which one is ranked on top. This might be a good tool to compare your pages, with those of your competitors.
- Facebook Page Barometer will measure the performance of your page against the thousands of Facebook pages running on the network.
Ideally, these are tools that will help you enhance business connections from the professional sector. The main tools are:
- SimplyMeasured LinkedIn Analysis tool which will measure the performance of your profile and the activity involved on your account.
- LinkedIn Maps will help you strengthen your relationships based on the location.
There are countless online marketing software for social media marketing and we have only highlighted a handful. You should find the ones that work best for your business.